The nurses are available by appointment for:-
- removal of sutures
- ear syringing
- advice about minor health problems
They are highly qualified members of the health care team who are also trained in specialist areas eg asthma, diabetes, cardiac rehabilitation, travel vaccinations and childhood immunisations.
Training of student nurses is occasionally undertaken – if you do not wish for a student to be present during the consultation with the nurse, please let the nurse know.
- Help and advice on foreign travel (we are a registered Yellow Fever Centre)
- Family planning
- Child health surveillance
- Contraceptive implants
- Non-smoking clinic
- Maternity Care
- Aural Toilet
- 24 hour Blood Pressure and ECG monitoring
- Young Peoples Drop-in Clinic (under 25 years)
- Cervical smears
- Minor surgery
- Diabetic and asthma clinics
- Community psychiatric nurses
The surgery has a counselling service provided by the CCG. The clinics are on a Monday.
Three part-time physiotherapists hold in-house clinics. The clinics are held on Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday all day and Friday morning.